- 10.30am each Sunday morning at Hall Cross Lower School. What to expect
- Includes children’s groups for ages 0-15. Find out more here
Sunday Evening Together - From 5.30pm we have the chance to enjoy a simple meal together and get to know each other better before the evening service. Sunday Evening Together takes place every Sunday (except on the 2nd Sunday of the month) in the church building.
- The Evening service begins at 6.30pm each Sunday in the church building. This service follows a different teaching series to the morning and provides greater opportunity to respond to God’s word together.
- There are no children’s groups at this service.
- Second Sunday of each month 4.00 - 5.30pm at BEC
- Informal café style church for families (small or large) who perhaps don’t usually come to ‘Church’ or can’t make our morning service
- Combining activities, craft, quizzes and chat. We stop and hear a message from the Bible before having a tasty tea together
- First Sunday in the month during the Morning Service at 10.30am Hall Cross Lower School
- Last Sunday in the month during the Evening Service at 6.30pm at BEC
- All other Sundays at 9.40am at Hall Cross Lower School